Friday, December 17, 2010

Just a Bar

The names have been changed due to the private handling of the situation.

A friend of mine "The Butcher" and I walk into a bar in the south side of San Antonio. Wer'e wearing colors and wer'e not exactly one percenters but not goody two shoes either. We sit down, order a couple of beers and notice two guys staring at us. The Butcher lets me know something will happen.

We don't want any trouble so we finish our beers and start walking out when one said "fuck you yellow colors chickenshits, get out of our bar. As he went to reach inside his jacket in a split second my friend whips out a Bowie knife and has it at his throat while I get my boot knife and hold it to the other's chest. Then the first  asshole says "we support the Angels". This is a one percenter club with whom we have an agreement and a few friends.

Anyway the Butcher tells me to reach inside his jacket and get what's in there so I retrieve a .38 special and put my knife away. Then I say to the both of them 'we have an agreement with that club and some friends there as well and I will leave this .38 in the parking lot unloaded and you'd better not come out until you hear us leaving.'

By this time the entire bar is silent except for a Conway Twitty song playing on the jukebox. All eyes are on us, the Butcher with his Bowie and me with that pistol in hand, nobody moved.

We backed out of the bar got on our bikes still watching the door when I took the shells out of the pistol, put them in my jacket pocket and laid the pistol on the ground beside me. We hauled ass and were very thankful no one got hurt.

A couple of days later we talked to some Angel friends who said the incident spread through S.A. like wildfire. After we left the bartender and the owner beat the shit out of those two and banned them for life. As we left their clubhouse they promised that these two would answer to them when found because the two assholes were not bikers to begin with and they threatened us using their name. This happened 24 years ago, more to come.
The biker life, like no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment